Adapt or Perish – Plotting your biz model journey today!
Juggling Durians seeks to prod the participants into realizing that things are no longer the same, and that business as usual is simply no longer tenable.
It will also impress upon them the need for Leaders / Managers to respond to situations of “no ordinary changes” in order to remain relevant.
They are now compelled to re-look, re-evaluate and re-invent their business model that is critical to their very existence.
We are not just stating marketing rhetoric here. At this workshop, you will not procrastinate, our renowned Business Skills facilitator will get you to PLOT, on-the-spot, your Biz Model journey on surviving and thriving today!
– Better understand the VUCA environment
– Carry out an audit on your current business model
– Redesign a new business model along with best strategic actions
– Incorporate creativity and innovation into your business organisation
*Lunch and refreshments will be provided for this 2-day workshop
GET TO KNOW OUR RENOWNED BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINER:
Goh Ai Yat is a former senior banker and consultant at the Joint Managing Consultant of SBF Group.
She regularly conducts entrepreneurial and development programmes and trains organisational employees to adopt entrepreneurial thinking in preparation for increasingly competitive business landscapes.
Ai Yat currrently lectures Creativity, Innovation & Design for the RMIT University Degree Programme at SIM Global Education & Entrepreneurship (Australian MBA).
TRANER PROFILE & REPUTATION:
– Principal trainer in Asia for The Back of the Napkin
– Developed leading programmes such as Thriving on Challenges and Creativity & Innovation – The Rules Have Changed!
– Conducted insightful programmes such as The Self-Employed, The Entrepreneurial Manager, Visual Thinking and It’s All About Business
PAST PARTICIPANTS OF GOH AI YAT:
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop is designed for Middle to Senior Managers, Heads of Departments, Business Leaders & Business Owners of SMEs.
Mon, 29 Apr 2019 | Tue, 30 Apr 2019
Reserve your seats now or call us @ 03 7931 1833
Download Course Outline
(Early bird and group discounts available)