Training Academy for Professionals

TAP into the industry's best talents.

Draw to Remember More

Intensive Public Workshops
Draw to Remember More

“Only 1% of people can draw. This workshop also welcomes the other 99%.”

New and different information is easier to remember when it is presented visually. In a fast-moving world, many of us don’t have time to read lengthy paragraphs. (Thank you to the two of you still reading this far. Hi, mom!)

Unlock your latent memory skills in our two-day workshop. First, you’ll learn how to condense a thought, and then- how to visualise it through pictures and typography. If all you can draw is a line and circle, you’re already ahead of the game. Ready? Game on!

 

Dates:

Wed, 27 Feb 2019 | Thu, 28 Feb 2019

 

Reserve your seats now or call us @ 03 7931 1833

Handling Crisis Right!

Intensive Public Workshops
Handling Crisis Right!

Why effective communications is critical.

Crisis management requires more than an apologetic press release or a CEO’s appearance on BBC. With Social Media, things can blow up in your face pretty quickly.

Your company should be ready to respond as swiftly and decisively, using all platforms to communicate with the public.

There is no way to illuminate crises in its entirety, but there are lessons to be learned from past failures and successes.

This workshop will show you examples of what some have done right, and some that have not, and how you and your organisation can manage things better.

 

Dates:

Wed, 27 Mar 2019 | Thu, 28 Mar 2019

Reserve your seats now or call us @ 03 7931 1833

Our Training Pillars

Our Training Pillars

Download Our Training Calendar for 2019

About Us

Why choose TAP?

TAP is your HRDF-Certified Class A training provider,

owned by IACT.

We focus on Marketing Communications & Business Skills training programmes for working professionals.

Clients

The Company We Keep

Testimonials

What our clients say...

The Finer Art of Copy

A perfect fit for us writer-types. Focused on the points, examples and of course, practical sessions and feedback from the sifu himself! Edward imparted not only the art but the heart of the craft, inspiring yet challenging us to solve our clients’ problems.
Joanna Lee
Lecturer / IACT College

Insanely Sticky Presentations

Insanely Sticky Presentations showed me the difference between a PowerPoint presentation and a story-telling presentation, aided by PowerPoint; the latter being more powerful and engaging. The workshop was fun and insightful. There was never a dull moment with the enthusiastic trainer, TT Ang!
Vivian Tan
General Manager, Public Relations / Geometry Global

The Back of the Napkin

I learned the REAL power of visual-thinking.
Sherry Wong
Consumer Insight Manager / Munchy’s

The Finer Art of Copy

This workshop has opened up my eyes and changed the way I see copywriting. It has broadened my perspective on writing – and beyond just writing. The most effective part of this workshop is the real-life experiences and work imparted by Edward.
Jeremy Yeoh
Copywriter / Naga DDB

Copywriting

The trainer's in depth knowledge and experience as a copywriter is the most valuable aspect of the whole course.
Mohd Hatta
Assistant Product Manager / Tohtonku

Copywriting

This is an interesting course with heaps of real life inspiring stories and experiences. I have always thought becoming a decent writer is easy, little did I know that so much creativity and planning are required.
Ovidia Wang
Recruiter / Font Talent
The Swiss Army Knife approach is a real life saver! It really helps me to start a focused approach to problem solving.
Nasihah Mazalan
Sr. Executive, Loyalty & Retention / U Mobile
I learned the right way to create a digital marketing campaign.
Noramin Ab Samah
Brand Manager / Tru Vox Asia

Contact

Leave us your details
Talk to us








I am interested in:

Evening Courses (2-4 Months)

Digital MarketingWeb DesignGraphic DesignCopywriting

Workshops (2-4 Days):

Account ManagementProblem SolvingDigital MarketingIdeationBusiness ThinkingPresentation SkillsShopper MarketingCustomer Relationship MarketingCopywriting

TAP (Training Academy for Professionals)

Unit 01, 13A Floor, Block 2, VSQ@PJ City Centre, Jalan Utara, Section 14, 46200, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Call us at (03) 7931 1833